Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the medicinal ingredients in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to drafts, colds, flu and swimmer’s ear and relieve minor symptoms such as:
- sensation of fullness of the ear
- sensitivity to water and drafts
- the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear
Medicinal ingredients: Matricaria recutita L., Chamomille (whole plant) 10X; Sulfur (sublimed sulfur) 12X; Mercurius solubilis, Mercurius hahnemanni (metallic mercury plus mercury amidonitrate) 15X
Non-medicinal ingredient: Glycerin
Directions: For use in the ear only. For adults and children, including toddlers and infants. Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle. Twist cap off bottle. Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear (applicator should not enter ear canal). Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Repeat as needed. Use when pain recurs.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 4-5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.